Want to Get Involved!
The Wrightstown Farmers Market would not be possible without the help of many volunteers. We have a variety of volunteer opportunities that can be suited to your interests and experience. Join our dynamic team and help us keep the market great this season!
At The Market
1. Market set-up: 7:15 am - 9am (help carry tents, tables, chairs, etc)
2. Market take-down: 1:00 - 2:00 pm
3. Customer Counter (count every ½ hour)
4. Welcome Table Greeter
6. Parking Lot Attendant - (10-12 PM)
7. Penndel Food Pantry Driver (Drive donated produce to the pantry at 1 PM)
Behind The Scenes
1. Help with securing new Sponsors
2. Data Collector (facilitate market surveys, other relevant data)
3. Committee Member (help with the planning and operational decisions of the market)
5. Marketing/Promotion Helper (help research and implement marketing ideas)
6. Market Flyer Distributor – drop off market flyers at local businesses, hospitals, doctor offices, restaurants, etc.
8. Market Merchandise Coordinator (let’s do t-shirts this season!)
The Friday Night Before
1. Road Sign Poster (Help post road signs and/or post a sign on your lawn day of the market)
Join the Movement
Advocate for a Safe, Sustainable Food System
In coalition with other organizations, we monitor legislative activities on local, statewide and national levels, making recommendations for policies that promote such issues as local farmland preservation, farmer retention, protection of natural resources, and increased access to healthy food.